More pictures on ravelry.
I actually finished this a while back, but only got around to taking pictures of it yesterday. It's ridiculously soft and a lovely shade of pink (I did not alternate skeins at all, but they're all more or less the same; I think one skein was a little darker overall than the other ones, but it wasn't too noticeable, as you can - or can't, rather - see), and I can't wait for fall and winter to come rolling on back so I can wear it! I am a little concerned about pilling, or at least lots of fuzz developing with more wear... but we'll see. I definitely want to work with this yarn again, but it's a little pricey, so I don't think I will purchase any more of it unless there's a huge sale or something.
In the end, I ran out of the pink (I used every last yard of it, save for the gauge swatch) and had to cut into a skein of Mostaza for the side pockets. You can't see them here, but if you go to the ravelry page, there are a few more pictures, with pockets and everything. The pockets looked like strawberries while I was knitting it up and there weren't that many rounds of green-yellow yet - so adorable!
Knitting in continental was a lot easier to adjust to than I thought it would be, which was a nice surprise. I still can't claim any amount of confidence in my purling and casting off, but I think I've got the knitting down pat.