|Miss Babs Heartland in Beach Glass|
|Cascade 220 in Charcoal Grey|Arabella - done.
- Secret - WIP, 50% done or so?
- Timberline in Miss Babs Heartland - purchased, swatched, uses stash, I should have enough
- Zenith in Cascade 220 - purchased, swatched, uses stash, I have more than enough
- Burgundy Cardigan - simple oversized cardigan using recycled yarn from thrift store sweater (100% lambswool)
- Linen Cardigan - WIP, back almost finished
- Sandhurst Jumper in DK yarn - swatched, uses stash, I should have enough
- Classic Shirt in Elsebeth Lavold LinSilk - in library, swatched, uses stash, I should have enough
- Inky in Eden Cottage Yarns BFL Sock? Maybe? Undecided about this one.
- Purl Soho Silken Straw Summer in that green cotton I picked up at the Knitter's Frolic last year?
- I actually love this one so much: V Piping Jacket using Plotulopi, I'm thinking.
- Maybe a Laneway. In madtosh lace.
- I've actually got another idea for a dress using my DyeForYarn splurge sometime December (see below), which is stunning! And it shipped really quickly! Always a plus. It does have a couple of lighter spots that I don't think are entirely planned, but overall I am very pleased with my purchase.
|DyeForYarn 8-Ply Mulberry Lace in Dried Brown Algae|
* Given that I just cast on for a Shipwreck Shawl as a graduation present for my friend (I'm aiming for being finished April, but I get the feeling it won't be done by then), I don't think this plan is going to happen within the year, realistically. That being said, maybe over the next year as well? Or the next couple of years possibly? How about sometime within my lifetime?